Scuba Diving News from News.Google.com:
Snorkeling News from news.AllTheWeb.com:
Scuba News from Feedster:
Open Water -
© - See article for copyright information.
This is a pretty simple movie. A couple goes on vacation to some carribean island, goes scuba diving, and get's left behind, many miles from land, in shark and jellyfish infested waters. It's a low budget movie, that was shot on video and there's not many actors. So in that sense, it's kinda like BLAIR WITCH meets JAWS. Instead of getting lost in the woods and dropping the map, they're lost in the open ocean and they dropped their knife. It's not overly graphic, but it is very suspensful. This needs to be seen on the big screen.
TrackBack (0) | Comments (0)
Comments on this Entry:
Copyright: Bozzy's World 2002-2003
I have never been so bored!! :( -
© - See article for copyright information.
300 Questions (borrowed from sarebabe)
1. First name: Rebecca, Becke, Rebe, BG, (Poke)
2. Middle name: Jo
3. Nickname: Becke, Rebe
4. Gender: Female
5. Do you wear glasses or contacts? nope
6. Is your hair long or short? medium
7. Where were you born? Mecosta County General Hospital
8. Current location: Reed City, Michigan
9. Zodiac sign: Libra :)
10. Chinese Zodiac symbol: Cock (haha)
11. How many languages do you know? 3
12. Nationality: American
13. Write a full physical description of yourself: I'm medium height with dark brown hair, rainbow eyes (they change colors), 123LBS....bla bla bla
14. Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses? I'm allergic to everything outside
15. Do you have any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics? I tap my feet when I get excited, I love hugs!
16. What does your voice sound like? right now it sounds stuffy cuz I got a cold (yucky).
17. Ready for a bunch more questions? bring it on.
18. Saying: "it's not monkey, it's CHUNKY!!"
19. Sport: to watch, Basketball; to play, soccer.
20. Vegetable: acorn squash (with brown sugar...yummmm!)
21. Fruit: pineapple
22. Magazine: cozmo
23. Actor: Ethan Hawke or Matt Damon
24. Actress: Ashley Judd or Gwenyth Paltrow
25. Candy: oompas!! *try em they're awesome!
26. Candy bar: caramello
27. Ice cream flavor: superman or chocolate marshmallow swirl
28. Thing in your room: bed or TV
29. Place to be: at the movies or in SH ( I love Brad's City), or Detroit.
30. Junk food: Michellena's yu sing Eggrolls (sweet and sour chicken) mmmmm. i'm hungry now!
31. Store: I have like 50.
32. Fast food: Taco bell or Wendy's
33. Restaurant: Friday's
34. Time of day: the morning
35. Country: FIJI!!!! WOOOHOOO!
36. State: Hawaii or Alaska...lol
37. Video game: super mario brothers (haha)
38. Board gamemonopoly
39. Computer game: none
40. Car: V-wagon Jetta, or Sebring Convertable
41. Music video: New found glory's 'all down hill from here'
42. Word: poop
43. Month: July or December
44. Cartoon character: Scrouge MC Duck!
45. Scary movie: Stephen King's "IT" wooh.
46. Possession: *table* :)
47. Web page: livejournal haha
48. Type of sandwich: Egg salad or peanut butter and Jelly
49. Commercial: any Geico commercial
50. Way of wasting time: sleeping
51. Flavor of kool-aid: the kind that changes from red to blue...yummmm
The first thing that comes to mind when you hear...
52. Hot: beach (that horse that kicked everyones arse!!
53. Orange: chicken
54. Choice: beef
55. Bisexual: love
56. Black: hole
57. Ice: cream
58. Jack: shit
59. Rainbow: skittles
60. Cherry: mother fuckers (they are so good)
61. Cucumber: melon
62. Shark: attack
64. Leather: cutco
65. Whip: JOIN WIP BABY!!
66. Water: MELON
67. Volcano: HAWAII
This or That...
68. Linkin Park or Limp Bizkit: limp
69. Tool or Korn: tool
70. Hot or cold: cold
71. Marilyn Manson or Rob Zombie: zombie (don't ask me about mm....i won't get into that shit now)
72. MTV or VH1: mtv
73. Buffy or Angel: bethany (hehe)
74. Summer Olympics or Winter Olympics: summer
75. Skiing or snowboarding: snowboarding is a fucking riot!!
76. Roller blading or skateboarding: rollerblading
77. Black or white: I like both
78. Orange or red: red
79. Yellow or green: yellow
80. Purple or pink: I love PINK!!!
81. Slipknot or Mudvayne: they both suck ass.
82. Hot Topic or Pac Sun: pac sun rules!
83. Inside or outside: outside
84. Weed or alcohol: I obstain...lol
85. Cell phone or pager: cellie
86. Pen or pencil: colored pen
87. Scooby Doo or Dino: BILL (haha)
88. Chaos or order: a little bit o both
89. Now or later: now
90. Plan or surprise: surprise (even though I don't get any) *ass
91. Spit or swallow: SPIT
92. Hot tub or swimming pool:hot tub
93. Participate or observe: participate
94. Lead or follow: lead
95. Coffee or hot chocolate: coffee
96. Lace or satin: satin
97. Flowers or Candy: flowers
98. Scruff or Clean shaved: scruff
99. Blondes or Brunettes: brunettes
100. Bitchy or Slutty: bitchy
101. Optimistic or pessimistic: optimistic
102. Introverted or extroverted: a little bit of both
103. Star Wars or Star Trek:I Star wars!!
104. Tattoos or piercings: neitherI have both, and they suck when you get older.
105. Slut or whore: KRISTIN
So moving right along...Substances
106. Do you smoke? yuck
107. Do you smoke weed? occasionally
108. Ever trip on acid?nope
109. How about a little x? I've tried it
110. Crack, heroin, anything else? fuck no
111. Beer good or beer bad? I love beer
112. Are you the sissy who drinks wine coolers? no, but my ex is
113. Do you like smirnoff ice? it gives me gut rot
114. Prefer beer or liquor? beer
Would you ever...
115. Bungee jump? no
116. Sky dive? nopie
117. Swim with dolphins? nope
118. Scuba dive? no
119. Go rock climbing? yes
120. Turn your back on your friends for personal gain? never
121. Steal a friend's significant other? nope
122. Cross-dress? haha. no!
123. Walk up to a stranger and kiss them? i did that to al little kid at the fair when i was seven cuz my friends dared me to.
124. Be an exotic dancer? that shit is wrong...
125. Walk out of a restaurant without paying? haha!! billy!! hahaha!
126. Streak? many times (bradley??)
Have you ever
127. Flashed someone? yep
128. Been to California? nope
129. Gotten really REALLY wasted? many of times
130. Gone to jail or juvi? I went to jail by accident
131. Skateboarded? yes :)
132. Skinny dipped? hehe ;)
133. Stolen anything? a jolly rancher when i was little
134. Wanted to kick my ass for posting this survey? nopers, i stole it cuz i was bored.
135. Pegged someone in the head with a snowball? plenty times
136. Gotten into a bar, under-aged? fake id's are wonderous!
137. Been to another country? I love canada!! Best time of my entire life!!
138. Given money to a homeless person? I've never seen one
139. Tried to kill yourself? you mean, by dating ass holes??
140. Cried to get out of trouble? it works great with the cops
141. Panicked? I am queen of this
142. Had an Anxiety attack? yep
143. Dropped something on the floor that you were cooking and let someone eat it anyways? kayte :):)
144. Set any body part on fire for amusement? that's just stupid
145. Kept a secret from everyone? i have plenty
146. Had an imaginary friend? i wasn't that strange. i just played with my stuffed animals (particularly rainbow bright and my monkey)
147. Ever cried at a chick Flick? you have to see the notebook *tears*
148. Found a cartoon character attractive? johnny bravo!!!
149. Called or seen a psychic? when i was 16, and everything she told me came true, about my parents, Jefrey and Tonia, Kristin, Jenny and Becka...all of it!!
150. Planned your week based on the TV Guide? I don't have enough time for that, but every day at 2pm I have to watch passions on NBC (I even bot my bf doing it too)
Are you .
151. Schizophrenic? nope
152. Obsessive? no way
153. Compulsive? yes
154. Obsessive compulsive? nope
155. Depressed? I don't know... :(
Do you .
156. Own a web cam? no
157. Ever get off the damn computer? yes
158. Sprechen Sie Deutsch? ja, ich liebe deutch!!
159. Habla espanol? si.
160. Go online for longer than eight hours at a time? fuck no!
161. About flag burning? its just a crappy thing to do..but its not that big of a deal. what kind of freak gets off by doing that anyway?
162. Of the war on terrorists? is it ever gonna end?
163. About people who try to force their opinions on you? I try to force my opinions right fucking back!
164. What are your religious views? die hard christian, but if people aren't that's their peroggative
165. What are your views on sex? I wish I would have waited until I was married. They didn't deserve me.
166. What is the most evil thing any human being could do? go ask Brad...LYING, CHEATING, DECEIVING, CONSPIRING, ...the list goes on.
167. Do you believe in the existence of soul mates and/or true love?no way. Its just a bunch of bullshit.
168. What do you believe makes a successful life? drive.
169. What do you think about gay/lesbian couples being able to marry?I think its wrong (sorry guys). I would never hate anyone for it, I wouldn't judge them...I just don't agree with it.
The last time you
170. Wished upon a star? I do every night
171. Laughed until you cried? whenever I'm with Jenny
172. Watched a sunrise/sunset? whenever I get a chane
173. Spent quality time alone? I'm doing it right now and it feels very good.
174. Read a book for fun? I avoid reading at all costs...unless its a magazine.
175. What are you eating? nothing but I'm starving!
176. What are you drinking? apple cherry juice.
177. What are you wearing? a Ferris tshirt and a khaki skirt.
178. Any shoes on?nopie
179. Listening to? the birds outside
180. Talking to anyone? I enjoy my alone ness right now
181. What do you have in your pockets? lip gloss
Yes or No...
182. Are you a vegetarian? no
183. Are you a bitch? I try really hard not to be
184. Are you artistic? only with words
185. Do you write poetry? a lot
186. Can you ski? been there, tried that, almost died
187. Can you snowboard? yes, but I can't stop...haha
188. Do the voices talk to you? noo
189. Did you ever give Barbie a haircut? always
190. Do you think Lewis Carroll was on acid when they wrote 'Alice in Wonderland'? no, I love a in won.
191. Are you straight? yes
192. Are you fat? no, I'm actually happy with myself.
193. Are you skinny? I could be skinnier
194. Are you short? medium
195. Are you tall? no
196. Do you own any clothing that is hot pink? yes
197. Can you see the flying monkeys? uh no, but I'd like to...lol
198. Are you evil? never.
199. Did you ever know someone who had a mullet? I saw them every day in the bar I used to work at...yes scary.
201. Are you secretly from another planet? yeah, its called Reed City
203. Are you a slut? no, but I could be, easily!
204. Do you eat at potlucks? I love those.
205. Do you talk a lot? yes, thats all I do...gab gab gab.
206. Are you afraid of clowns? Yes, after that movie, It. ooh.
207. Do you like spiders? Scared to death of them
208. Are you spoiled? not in the slightest way.
209. Are you anti-social? def not.
210. Do you see dumb people? yes
211. Do you see dead people? shut up.
212. Do you remember any of your dreams? yes.
213. Have any of your dreams came true? freakily, all the time.
214. Do you admit when you need help with a problem? I'm stubborn.
215. Can people read you like a book? they think they can, but they always get surprised.
216. Are you lonely? yes
217. Are you happy? yes
218. Are you talking to someone online? my buddy Keith!
219. Are you ready for this survey to end? soon?!?
Relationships With Others .
220. In general, how do you treat others (politely, rudely, by keeping them at a distance, etc.)? politely
221. Does your treatment of them change depending on how well you know them, and if so, how? depends on if I like them or not!! I love to meet people and have lots of fun doing it!
222. Who is the most important person in your life, and why? As of right now, I don't have anyone, I don't want anyone either.
223. Who is the person you respect the most, and why? my mother. She is a great person.
224. Who are your friends? Do you have a best friend? I have a lot of friends, but don't really trust a lot of them. i love Karen, Jenny, Bill, and Bethany...and Tiff, though:)
225. Do you have a spouse or significant other? nope.
226. Who would you turn to if you were in desperate need of help? Who knows.
227. Do you trust anyone to protect you? no.
228. If you died or went missing, who would miss you? Jenny.
229. Who is the person you despise the most, and why? I really don't waste my time despising people, but I do kind of have some anger toward shitty ex boyfriends at the moment.
230. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict? head on argument.
231. Do you care what others think of you? I don't know anymore.
232. What do you want more than anything else? I want a father.
233. Who makes you laugh the most? anything and everyone...like my sister.
234. Who makes you smile? everybody
235. Who can make you feel better no matter what? My mom
236. Who gives you a tingly feeling when you see them? My boss's boss (hott!!)
Who was the last person
237. You touched? probably gave my sis a hug
238. You talked to? talking to Keith right now
239. You hugged? sis
240. You instant messaged? Keith and Bethany
241. You kissed? an ex
242. You yelled at? an ex
243. You thought about? he doesn't deserve it
244. Who text messaged you? don't get those
245. Who broke your heart? I break my own heart for trusting people who don't deserve it.
246. Who told you they loved you? Brad
247. Who you told you loved them? Mom
It is all about sex baby
248. Had oral sex? recieved or given? yes yes
249. Had anal sex? ewwwwwwwwww no
250. Used more than 3 positions in one session? all the time
251. Devoted a whole day to sex? yea, a few months ago;)
252. Had noise complaints from neighbors during a sex session? Brad's stupid residents
253. Received open praise for sexual technique? all the time
254. Written an erotic story? no, but helped someone else write theirs
255. Fallen or lost balance during sex? haha no
256. Brought partner to orgasm using only hands? yes
257. Brought partner to orgasm using only mouth? yes
258. Had sex while totally dressed? yep
259. Had sex while standing up? in the shower
260. Licked someone s feet or sucked their toes? sick
261. Had sex with a stranger? sicker!!
262. Used whipped cream/soft chocolate during sex? nope....lol
263. Used ice during sex? yep
264. Used candle wax during sex? ooh i have to try that some day
265. Paid or granted a favor for sex? fuck no
266. Had sex with a virgin? yes
267. Had sex with your landlord? lol.
268. Had sex with a teacher? ewie
269. Had sex with a boss? grr. fuck no.
270. Had sex with two members of the same family? ewww no
271. Had sex with twins? no, but...just kidding.
272. Had sex with someone the same day that you met them? no fucking way.
273. Had sex with someone whose name you didn't know? no!
274. Had sex with someone you never spoke to/spoke different languages? no!
275. Had more than 10 sexual partners? pshhh, no
276. Had more than 100 sexual partner? my name isn't kristin
277. Had two separate sexual partners within 24 hours? no fuckin gway.
278. Participated in a swap/swinging club? nope
279. Had two regular partners at the same time? nope
280. If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? sweet and sour chicken egg rolls or steak diane
281. What do you consider the most important event of your life so far? all last year...it made me realize how people really are
282. Who has had the most influence on you? jesus
283. What is the most evil thing you have ever done? gossip i guess
284. When was the time you were the most frightened? can't remember
285. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings? a little bit too honest sometimes
286. Do you have any biases or prejudices? i'd like to say no, but everyone does. maybe men?
287. Who or what, if anything, would you die for (or otherwise go to extremes for)? my religion or my family
288. What, if anything, shocks or offends you? the things that people are capable of doing to someone that they supposedly love
289. If you knew you were going to die in 24 hours, name three things you would do in the time you had left? I would just go to the park and try to write everything down.
290. Do you dream in color or black and white?color
291. What s your biggest fear? being lied to and deceived again by another guy
292. If you were stranded on a deserted island with one person, who would it be? BILL!!
293. If you could do anything to the person you hated most what would it be? I'd just walk away.
294. Who is the perfect person for you? I don't know
295. What computer password did you once use that no one would ever guess? ilovepinkpineapples
296. Do you ever accept the blame/responsibility for things you shouldn t? all the fucking time
297. How long did this survey take you? too long!!
298. Any last words? poopie.
299. Now that this is over, what are you going to do? enjoy my time alone.
Scuba News from NewsTrove.com:
EZ Auction helps customers put items on the block -
© - See article for copyright information.
"How an eBay broker handles listings for customers wanting to sell items:
Online research: To find the market price.
Listing: Placing the item for auction online, which includes digital pictures.
Sale: Shipping the item to the buyer and sending a check to the seller.
When Eleanor Andree became a widow three years ago, her husband left her with hundreds of items in their home.
"He was a collector of everything: electronics, books," says Andree. "He was a camera person. He had all kinds of lenses and stuff. I wasn't sure what some of the items were."
Pool playthings -
© - See article for copyright information.
"Imagine sharing a swimming pool with a crazy calamari as it spins, flips and races through the water. Or there could be a river rascal, wild mallard or a sub bug dashing through the pool.
These are just some of the new pool toys dazzling Southwest Florida kids and their parents, too.
Carolyn Benson of Toronto and North Naples orders her pool toys over the Internet to find the best selection for her four children.
"My favorite one is a big inflatable teeter totter," she said. "Half the fun is watching them try to get up on it."
Her oldest daughter Sydney, 8, likes playing with the battery-operated sea creatures."
Northwest Observer - Your Local News for Oak Ridge, Summerfield, Stokesdale and Northwest Greensboro, North Carolina -
© - See article for copyright information.
"Campers Find Military Camp Tough but Worth It
by Annette Joyce
For most 14-year-olds, the idea of spending part of the summer at military camp isn't that appealing. Jordan Thome, a resident of Santa Rosa, Calif., who traveled across the country to attend a three-week session of Leadership Camp at the Oak Ridge Military Academy, echoes those sentiments. "I don't like it and I'm looking forward to going home. I think it's hard to make it a positive experience because I was made to come here," Thome said with resignation during her first day of camp.
But for others, attending the camp is something they wanted to do."
FREE! Get all the updates and news delivered to your email box...