Scuba Diving News from News.Google.com:
Snorkeling News from news.AllTheWeb.com:
Scuba News from Feedster:
Mola-Mola and Bali Photos up -
© - See article for copyright information.
Well Sorry this took so long, but I have been crazy busy. In any case I have added the Rare Mola-Mola (Sun Fish) Video from my dive at Crystal bay off of Nusa Dua. I have about 7 hours of footage that I am not going to be able to get to just because of time constraints, and lack of support, so all in due time. I did also mange to get the Bali Photo archive up. You can link to it from the main menu on www.XsXtreme.com You might have to clear your browser cache if you visit the site often to get it to load up the new material.
Well the Bali shoot went way better than expected. There where some bugs obviously as trips like these are prone to them, but what lacked was easily made up in all the other areas. I had a good turn out throughout the trip, as well as a awesome crew that was diving at Lembongan with us at World Diving. The people, places and sites where all unbelievable, and I cant wait to get back there for my two month vacation some time around April.
Just a few thanks are in order. First of all I want to thank Chelsea from Surf Goddesses who provided a every warming group of friend on Christmas Eve, It was wild, crazy and full of fun. Not only that but she also had a great insight into her work (Much like me we use that world loosely) involving women only surf retreats. I could tell just from talking with her that the past experience that the business has provided to women travelers has been nothing but a huge success. I only wish I could have joined in on one of those women only retreats….. (Ohh la la)
The next big thanks go out to Mario at Blue Oasis beach club. I was very impressed with the facilities and staffing here, it is a one stop shop for everything surfing, sailing, scuba diving, kiteboarding, windsurfing and kayaking. The owner Mario is a man after my own heart and much like me does and knows it all. I would suggest kiteboarding here on Sanur beach as the winds are always side shore, not to mention Mario knows his kites. I would also suggest scuba diving as Mario has logged some 2000+ dives, and as Bali goes, the surf. When I head back to Bali in April Mario and I will be working on getting some limit pushing video for all of you to enjoy.
I also need to thank Jasmine who is the current #1 Indo women champ. She seems to be living the life teaching surfing in the morning and surfing in the evenings and did I mention she spins in her free time. She was kind enough to take me out surfing with her, if only the waves had worked out it would have been nice. But again when I head back to Bali I plan to get some video of her carving a piece of salty haven.
Then of course the Lembongan scuba diving crew. Rob, Gavin, Michelle, Fiona, Jason, Lorie, and Dan (especially Dan) who provided for some very interesting conversation. Good people and good times, I hope to see these new friends on other adventures. I big WOW goes out to Mark the owner of World Diving to his remarkable skills, and extremely professional demeanor. His skills are deep, and his love for the sport unmatched, a great guy who’s only concern is that you love to scuba dive after you finished his courses.
I also want to thank every one of you that wrote who where concerned about my safety after the tsunami. I had some 100+ E-mails from friends to reply back to. The tsunami was a tragic event, and it is good to see the good in this world united to provide support for all those people that lost everything. I also want to send out a prayer to my friend Toby who lost two of his friends while they where on the beach in Puket, it is a miracle that he even survived and made it back alive. Do what you can to help as there will be a need for it for some time to come.
In all we went whitewater rafting, sailing, surfing, scuba diving, kiteboarding (very very little), and bungee jumping. The winds where not so favorable over the New year, so I hope to work it later this spring to get some more windsurfing and kiteboarding done. Ohh did I mention Paragliding when I head back there…..
Well take a look at the photos and the video I posted, and always the site is still being worked on (with hesitation). Enjoy the life, push your limits, and scare your self
Xpedition Sports Xtreme
Phases that describe me.... -
© - See article for copyright information.
. I have always wanted to do a stupid quizzy thing on my blog...
The ones in
are the ones that apply to me...some of them were halfway true but I didn't make them
001. I miss somebody right now.
002. I watch more tv than I used to.
003. I love olives.
004. I love sleeping.
005. I own a home.
006. I wear glasses or contact lenses.
007. I love to play video games.
008. I've done something illegal.
009. I've watched porn movies.
010. I have been in a threesome.
011. I have been the psycho-ex in a past relationship.
012. I like my handwriting.
013. I have acne-free skin.
014. I like and respect Al Sharpton.
015. I curse frequently.
016. I have changed a lot mentally over the last year.
017. I have a hobby.
018. I've been to another country.
019. I carry my knife/razor everywhere with me.
020. I'm really, really smart.
021. I've never broken anyone else's bones.
022. I have a secret that I am ashamed to reveal.
023. I love rain.
024. I'm paranoid at times.
025. I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar-free.
026. I need money right now.
027. I love sushi
028. I talk really, really fast sometimes.
029. I have fresh breath in the morning.
030. I have semi-long hair.
031. I have lost money in Las Vegas.
032. I have at least one brother and/or sister.
033. I was born in a country outside of the U.S.
034. I shave my legs.
035. I have a twin.
036. I couldn't survive without Caller I.D.
037. I like the way that I look.
038. I have lied to a good friend in the past 6 months.
039. I know how to do cornrows.
040. I am usually pessimistic.
041. I have mood swings.
042. I think prostitution should be legalized.
043. I think Britney Spears is pretty.
044. I have cheated on a significant other.
045. I have a hidden talent.
046. I'm always hyper no matter how much sugar I have.
047. I've been sexually intimate with fewer than ten people. (zero in fact...yup a virgin. that doesn't mean I am prude however...)
048. I am currently single.
049. I have kissed someone of the same sex.
050. I enjoy talking on the phone.
051. I practically live in sweatpants or PJ pants.
052. I love to shop. For books or presents. Oh yeah, and clothes.
053. I would rather shop than eat.
054. I would classify myself as ghetto.
055. I'm bourgeoisie and have worn a sweater tied around my shoulders.
056. I'm obsessed with my blog
057. I don't hate anyone.
058. I'm a pretty good dancer.
059. I don't think Mike Tyson raped Desiree Washington.
060. I'm completely embarrassed to be seen with my mother.
061. I have a cell phone.
062. I watch MTV on a daily basis.
063. I have passed out drunk in the past 6 months.
064. I have never been in a real relationship before.
065. I've rejected someone before.
066. I currently have a crush on someone.
067. I have no idea what I want to do for the rest of my life.
068. I want to have children in the future.
069. I have changed a diaper before.
070. I've had the cops called on me before.
071. I bite my nails.
072. I am a member of the Tom Green fan club.
073. I'm not allergic to anything deadly.
074. I have a lot to learn.
075. I have dated someone at least 10 years older or younger.
076. I plan on seeing Ice Cube's newest "Friday" movie.
077. I am very shy around the opposite sex.
078. I'm online 24/7, even as an away message.
079. I have at least 5 away messages saved.
080. I have been rejected by someone.
081. I have made a move on a friend's significant other in the past.
082. I own the "SOUTH PARK" movie.
083. I have avoided work to play on LJ
084. When I was a kid I played "the birds and the bees" with a neighbor or chum.
085. I enjoy country music.
086. I love my best friends.
087. I think that Pizza Hut has the best pizza.
088. I watch soap operas whenever I can.
089. I'm obsessive, anal retentive, and often a perfectionist.
090. I have used my sexuality to advance my career.
091. I love Michael Jackson, scandals and all.
092. I know all the words to Slick Rick's "Children's Story".
093. Halloween is awesome because you get free candy. And give people free candy!
094. I watch Spongebob Squarepants and I like it. zomg!!!!
095. I have dated a close friend's ex.
096. I'm happy as of this moment.
097. I have gone scuba diving.
098. I've had a crush on somebody I have never met.
099. I've kissed someone I knew I shouldn't.
100. I play a musical instrument.
101. I strongly dislike math.
102. I'm procrastinating on something right now.
103. I own and use a library card.
104. I fall in "lust" more than in "love."
105. Cheese enchiladas rock my socks.
106. I think The Lord of the Rings is one of the greatest things ever.
107. I'm obsessed with the tv show "The O.C."
108. I am resentful that I have to grow up.
109. I am an entirely different person around different people.
110. I think the world would be a better place if people just smiled more often. Myself included.
111. I think Ramen is one of the best foods in the whole world.
112. I am suffering of a broken heart.
113. I am a nerd.
114. No matter where I am or who I'm with, I always seem to be lonely.
115. I am left handed and proud of it.
116. I try not to change who I am for someone.
117. My heart resides below my feet.
118. I have had sex with someone I was not in a relationship with.
119. I enjoy smoothies.
120. I have had major surgery.
121. I have adopted a pet from the SPCA.
122. I am listening to Radiohead right now.
123. Some people call me by a nickname.
124. I once stole a music stand.
125. I like pumpkin pie.
126. I love NASCAR!
127. I own over 200 CDs.
128. I work 7 days a week.
129. I have mono.
130. I don't have the ability to make decisions without changing my mind.
131. People tell me I have a horrible sense of humor.
132. I'm still in my PJs.
133. I'm looking for love in all the wrong places.
134. I have a tendency to fall for the wrong guys, or have them fall for me, so I can't help but reciprocate.
135. I'll try anything three times.
136. I've done drugs other than alcohol or cigarettes.
137. I'm having trouble sleeping.
138. I am a cuddler.
139. I like John Waters films.
140. I have made a pornographic videotape.
141. Sloth is my favorite deadly sin.
142. One of my boobs is bigger than the other though not noticed by others.
143. I know all the words to the "Firefly" theme song.
144. I am abnormally obsessed with all things Buffy/Angel.
145. I love comfort food.
146. I'm a right-winged conservative Christian, and proud of it.
147. I'm Catholic.
148. I can walk a mile without feeling like I'm going to die over.
149. I am a college student.
150. I like to cook
151. I hate vacuuming with a passion.
152. I'm addicted to photography and picture frames.
153. I have performed in the Rocky Horror Picture show.
154. I generally get along with my parents.
155. I like Shakespeare.
156. I like to sing.
157. I'll take the Pepsi Challenge any day, and STILL pick Coke!
158. I have things that I want to say to people, but I won't/can't because I don't want to hurt/be hurt by them.
159. I'm not "mainstream" when it comes to religion
160. I've counted down the days until the summer.
161. I've fulfilled someone's dare at a party or gathering.
162. I challenge people to duels, and when I do, I mean it.
163. I was pigeon-toed at one point in my life.
164. I love Digimon and wear goggles to school.
165. I have been to an anime convention.
166. I constantly have my head in the clouds daydreaming.
167. I am addicted to roleplaying.
168. I was in labor for 30 hours with no pain medication.
169. I own more than three items of vinyl clothing.
170. I read hardcore Christian Bible Tracts because I think they're funny.
171. I hate to drive. Now I do.
172. I'm unemployed but would rather sit on my butt and play video games than look for a job.
173. I come from a southern, highly religious family and have chosen to keep a major part of my life secret from my family for now.
174. I have a serious taste for older men.
175. I had a happy childhood. All things considered, yeah.
176. I have an unhealthy obsession with certain child actors.
177. I am an only child.
178. I have more than five different lotions on my desk right now.
179. I have a more active online social life than IRL.
180. Sometimes, I actually like my job.
181. I love animals, and have had at least one pet.
182. I love writing letters.
183. I haven't had sex with a lot of people, but I've had a really wide range of sexual experiences with those few.
184. I don't bleed, I percolate.
185. I sleep the entire day but am awake all night long.
186. My two children were born in the same month.
187. I like the taste of blood.
188. I do not know how to swim.
189. I know how to shoot a gun!
190. I am currently pregnant with my first baby!
191. I flew to another state when I was underage without asking/telling my parents.
192. I've experienced natural childbirth.
193. I am a HUGE "Sex and the City" fan.
194. I am currently experiencing physical pain
195. I've lost time at work this week because my car was encased in an ice flow.
196. I'm looking for a new job that I actually like.
197. I am OCD about at least one thing.
198. I have a child named after a fictional or mythological character.
199. I have made something homeade for someone else
200. I am a cat person.
Scuba News from NewsTrove.com:
FREE! Get all the updates and news delivered to your email box...